Rotocone Vacuum Dryer (RCVD) is suitable for drying of materials which cannot resist high temperature, material which are easily oxdised, volatile materials which should be retrived, materials which are strong irritants and poisonous in nature. RCVD with the improved technology integrates during operation under vacuum.
The RCVD facilitates enhanced drying efficiency, low temperature operations and economy of process by total solvent recovery. It helps cGMP based working by achieving optimum dust control, while offering advantages of efficient charging and discharging of materials.
The drying unit equipped with lump breakers initially breaks large lumps and subsequently powders them (in single cone). The rotary action of the dryer together with mechanical action of the breakers, cuts down drying time and gives a lump free product.
Reduces drying time.
- Eliminates need for re-drying of lumps.
- Handling and exposure of final product is avoided.
- Gives uniformity size dry product.
- System can process crystalline or amorphous powders which are prone for lumps.
- Easy to clean internal surface, thus ensuring purity of product.
- Optimum and continuous vacuum maintenance during process.
- Uniform material shuffling over the heated contact surface of the cone.
Range - capacities from 5 liters to 20000 liters in all material grades.