Design & Development
GLOBAL has significant experience in corrosion resistant metals and alloy fabrication. In addition. ideally suited for reactors, receivers and storage tanks. Our typical materials of construction include;
- Carbon Steels (including high strength, SSC and HIC resistant material grades)
- Stainless Steels and Super Austenitic (304, 316, 404, 416, 6Mo, NAG and high temperature grades)
- Duplex Stainless Steels (Duplex UNS S31803) Sandvik 2205.
- Super Duplex (UNS S32750/32760) Sandvik 2507, Zeron 100 grades
- Nickel Alloys (Alloys C22, C276, C2000, 28, 200, 201, 400, 600, 601, 625, 800, 825 and high temperature grades)
- Exotic elements (Titanium grades 2, 4, and 7, Zirconium 702, 705, Tantalum, Molybdenum)